Tuesday, March 22

happily indecisive.


What you love is a sign from your higher self of what you are to do.

10 things I always wished I was good at:

Be a good singer so I wouldn't be embarrassed to sing to my kids.
Think like my dad so I could solve problems.
Drawing faces so I could give portraits to my friends.
Speak more clearly so that others could understand my ideas.
Improve my memory so I could remember everything others tell me.
Learn more about the things that interest my friends so that we have more in common.
Be more honest so that friends can know they can trust me.
Be more observant so I could help others more.
See the good in others so I could love others more.
See the good in myself so I could love others more. (and myself of course)

I will always think of these things as something I can still get better at. But, in an effort to keep working on that last one, I focus instead on all the things I've done already. I can always accomplish more with those talents I've gained, but even just writing this has helped me see all that I already can do, that before I couldn't.

3 Things I still want to do:

Write a best selling book.
Start my own company.
Enrich my community and others I visit.

I will do great things. just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment